Wed, Jun 08|
CNA Training Scholarship Program
Bear Valley Hospice will cover all educational expenses for two scholarship winners to complete the LA Skills Academy NAT (Nurse Assistant Training) Program in partnership with the American Red Cross.
Time & Location
Jun 08, 2022, 5:00 PM
Big Bear, 909 W Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear, CA 92314, USA
About the event
· Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or 18 years of age prior to completing the NAT Program.
· Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle with valid registration and auto insurance.
· Applicants must live in the Big Bear Valley, Angeles Oaks, Running Springs, or Lucerne Valley communities.
· Applicants must be willing to sign a 12-month, part time employment contract with Bear Valley Hospice upon program completion.
· Applicants must meet all LA Skills Academy course enrollment requirements. Visit laskillsacademy.com/cna-program for a list of program requirements.
· Winners must enroll in the next available San Bernardino or Online NAT course through LA Skills Academy upon selection.
· Winners must complete course and course exam with a passing grade on first attempt.
· Winners must sign a 12-month, part time employment contract with Bear Valley Hospice upon program completion.
How to Apply
· Complete the scholarship application and required essay questions.
· Provide a copy of your high school diploma or final transcripts.
· Provide two letters of recommendation from individuals that are familiar with your work ethic and capabilities. Family members excluded. Name, title, and contact information for each recommendation writer should be included.
· Submit all application materials to Bear Valley Hospice via mail, email, or in person by 5pm on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.